Wednesday 24 March 2010

Best Boilers.


Vaillant and Worcester – the Best Boilers?

Traditionally Worcester-Bosch and Vaillant are acknowledged as the best boiler brands for which I would agree (despite the fact that I am not an installer and have never got down and dirty with such an animal). How then do I then reach this conclusion? Well, years of talking to both installers and home-owners pay homage to these brands.
In my experience most engineers and installers choose to install either Worcester orVaillant boilers and most informed home-owners will ask for a Worcester or Vaillantboiler, partly due in part I suspect to the respective manufacturers larger marketing budgets. Glowing reports in consumer magazines also help. Which? magazine (September 2009) in their ‘Best and Worst Boiler Brands’ rated both Vaillant andWorcester as their ‘Best Brands’ scoring both an impressive 83%.
The Which? report asked 3,000 of it members about their personal experiences with their boiler. Just 26% of Vaillant owners have had any problems with their new boiler in the last four years.
My Worcester Greenstar 35 HE Plus
My Worcester Greenstar 35 HE Plus
Worcester is the most frequently bought boiler brand by those surveyed and just 29% of owners had experienced any problems. My own personal experience of Worcester is echoed. I am the owner of a six year old Worcester Greenstar 35 HE plus. Up to now the boiler has not once let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment